ANGEL BROKING DEMAT AND TRADING ACCOUNT OPENING PROCESS AND FEATURES.
Angel broking Demat account is one of the best Demat accounts provided by one of the largest and best brokers in India in terms of active client base as per the CRISIL Report.
Angel broking is a technology-led financial services company providing advisory services, margin funding, loans along with stock market brokerage service. As per the online date, currently, they have about 2.2 million active customers and 4.5 million users downloaded Angel Broking mobile application, and nearly 1 million Angel BEE mobile application.
Angel Broking Limited registered as a Depository Participant with CDSL and a member of the BSE, NSE, MSEI, NCDEX & MCX.
Angel broking has experience of over two decades in the market and they enhanced client engagement through technology applications. Currently, with the help of the latest technology, Angel broking, the client on-boarding process fully managed through digital medium and it is easy for the customers. Angel broking account opening process can be completed in 15 to 20 minutes if you have all the documents needed.
Why do you need to open a Demat And Trading account with Angel Broking?
Following are the competitive strengths and key features of angel broking.
- In terms of active clients, Angel broking is one of the top Independent full-service retail broking houses in India.
- Industry presence since 1987, I.e 33+ years of service.
- Advanced technology platforms and digitization in process.
- Technology-enabled Trading and DEMAT Account.
- Wide sub-broker network across the country.
- Significant market share in the commodity and cash segment
- Track record of strong financial performance and continuous growth.
- The market experienced strong management and execution team.
- Research guidance in Technical and Fundamental analysis to the clients.
- Price alert and automatic real-time updates to the clients.
- Common Depository for holding shares, bonds, NCDs, securities, mutual funds, etc in a single account.
- 100% digital account opening by just filling in KYC, PAN, and date of Birth details.
- 1 million+ investor and 4000+ touchpoints.
- TWO-IN-1 ACCOUNTto trade & invest in equity, IPO, derivatives, mutual funds, commodities, and currencies.
- Exciting Rewards during first trade for new accounts.
- Award-Winning Mobile App and Expert Research Advisory called ARQ.
- Get Upto 4X Margin Funding and Most Competitive Brokerage Plan.
- Online Brokerage calculator.
- Digital KYC verification process.
What is Angel broking Demat Account?
In earlier days, stocks used to be exchanged as certificates, I.e. physical receipts. As this paperwork took up a lot of time, the entire county counter this with an electronic trading platform.
- A dematerialize account (Demat) is an account used to hold the traded securities in electronic forms.
In a more simple way, angel broking Demat and trading accounts allow the investor to trade and hold the shares, stocks, bonds, mutual funds, etc conveniently in an account electronically, without the need for any sort of paperwork.
ANGEL BROKING DEMAT ACCOUNT QUICK VIEW CHART:
The below chart helps you to check the basic details and features of the Angel broking Demat and trading account.
|Angel broking Date of Incorporation||Incorporated in the year 1987.|
|Features of Angel broking||2.2 million + active customers.|
100% digital account opening.
4X Margin Funding
|Demat Account opening process||Online or Offline methods are available.|
|Years of service||In FY21, it completed 33 years of service.|
|Current customer count||2.2 Million + happy Customers|
|Type of operation:||Full service and Discount broking.|
|Brokerage Plan for discount broker:||0 Rs Delivery Brokerage for Lifetime.|
INR 20 per order for Intraday, F&O, Currency & Commodity.
|Mobile application:||All in one platform and easy to use. |
ARQ Stock advisory service in App.
|Speed of App:||Competitive.|
|Stock Recommendation:||Research base free recommendations.|
|Account Opening Charges:||Free.|
|AMC charges:||First year free.|
Monthly account maintenance charges Rs.20 + Taxes
|Leverage & Margin:||4X Margin|
|Brokerage and DP charges:||Brokerage : INR 0 per order for delivery |
and INR 20 per order for Intraday.
DP Charges : ₹ 20 per debit instruction
|Auto square charges:||Free.|
|Mutual fund & SIP charges:||Free of service.|
|Market closing timing||3:15 PM every market day.|
|Customer care support:||Over phone and mail|
|Bank to trading account transfer charges:||Free for UPI fund adding.|
|Account closing charges:||Free.|
ANGEL BROKING DEMAT ACCOUNT OPENING PROCESS:
Angel Broking Demat account opening can be done either online or offline method.
Who all can open Angel Demat and Trading Account:
Any resident Individuals, NRI’s, Minors (Only Demat account, as sole holder) can open Angel broking Demat and Trading account, either online or offline method.
In the offline method, we can visit directly into the nearest Angel broking office and submit the filled account opening forms along with the required documents needed to open the account. The account opening process can complete in a day.
- Submit required documents of KYC and the Bank account statement and the latest photo along with the filled angel broking account opening application form.
Here are the steps by step need to follow for opening Angle Demat and Trading account online in less than half an hour time.
Step 1: Link to website
Visit the Angel broking website, account opening page, by clicking the below link.
Step 2: Fill in Basic details
Fill the lead form with the requested details like Name, City, phone no, etc in the Angel Broking website to Open Demat Account.
- You will receive the OTP on your provided mobile no and enter OTP on the respective column in the lead form.
Angel broking customer care support will contact back for the support if needed of the remaining process.
Step 3: KYC Details submission:
To open an angel broking account fill the PAN, Email Address, and Bank Account Details in respective fields. Fulfill the KYC formalities include submission of required identity proofs copy.
As part of the KYC verification, the system will take the photo and E-Aadhar verification of the users online.
If you are intending to trade in the Derivatives segment, you need to submit an additional documentation of income proof.
Step 4: Submit the Bank Details:
Submit the Bank details like passbook front page, statement, etc for linking your trading and Demat account.
Step 5: Verification:
Once you complete the submission process of the application form and KYC documents, the Angel broking back-end team will verify the authenticity of the documents submitted.
Step 6: Receiving Account details
Once the verification completed, BOID (Beneficiary Owner Identity/) of your Demat and trading account with other details will receive at your registered mail address.
- The BOID is a 16-digit unique account number of your Demat.
If requested, you can fill the Angel broking POA form, to provide the power of attorney to your angel broking to debit shares from your Demat account, during the sell order or you can do it through CDSL Pin verification during the Sell order.
What all type of Demat Account can open with Angel broking
Regular Demat account:
Investor and Traders who reside in India can open a Regular Demat account
Repatriable Demat account:
Non-Resident Indians who need to fund transfers abroad and having an NRE bank account can open a Repatriable Demat account.
Non-Repatriable Demat account:
Non-Resident Indians, who don’t need to transfer the fund to an abroad country and holding an NRO bank account can open Non- Repatriable Demat account.
Documents needed for Angel broking Demat and trading account opening:
Following are the documents, proof of identity, address, bank details, to open an account in Angel broking.
Proof of Identity for KYC:
Any of the following documents you can submit as proof of identity for Angel broking account opening.
- PAN card
- Voter ID card
- Aadhaar card
- Driving license
Proof of Address for KYC:
Copy of any of the following documents needs to submit as proof of address.
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Utility bills like Gas, Landline Telephone bill, Electricity bill…
- Driving license
- Bank statement / Passbook
Proof of Bank details:
Any of the documents can submit as bank account proof.
- Statements of the bank account.
- Passbook front page.
Proof of Income For derivative trading:
If you are in need of derivative trading, any of the following documents can be submitted.
- Last 6 months statements of the bank account.
- Income Tax Return.
- Salary slip or Form 16.
- Net worth Certificate
Benefits of Opening Demat and Trading Account with Angel broking:
Following are the advantage of opening an account with Angel broking Securities.
- Zero charges on account opening:
- Zero Demat Annual Maintenance Charges (AMC)for first-year:
- A single account for all investment options like Equities, Mutual Funds, IPOs, Derivatives, and commodities:
- Customized services for online portfolio management:
- Best research and investment recommendations to maximize your profits:
- Hassle-free trading platform for seamless trading:
- Flexible Brokerage based on investing profile:
- ₹20per order, brokerage for Intraday, F&O, Currency & Commodity:
- ₹0 brokerages and no hidden charges for Equity delivery order:
PRODUCTS TO TRADE USING ANGEL BROKING TRADING AND DEMAT ACCOUNT
Following are the financial products which investors and traders can trade using angel broking Demat and trading account.
- MUTUAL FUNDS
- FUTURES AND OPTIONS
- LOAN AGAINST SHARES
Angel broking ARQ Prime Robo- Stock Advisory service Usage, Subscription process, and Features.
Angel Broking ARQ is rule-based investment engine and it is well known Robo Advisory Platform available in India. ARQ Prime recommends stocks to the investors for investment based on a set of rules. ARQ is free from human intervention and bias, in the world of investing Angel broking ARQ is called “Smart Beta”.
- Angel Broking ARQ Robo Advisory service is based on AI ( Artificial intelligence ), Data Science, Technical efforts, and deep market research.
ARQ is designed to provide investment and trade information about stocks and mutual funds on the basis of investors’ risk profiles.
5 reasons to choose ARQ Prime membership
- Rule-based investment and trade strategy for maximum returns.
- Minimizes investors risks by cutting losses early.
- Investors can see returns from your subscription date.
- No Auto-renewal, hence safe to try.
- Live updates to the investors for not to miss a Buy or a Sell
Angel broking Demat and trading account customers can use ARQ service free of charge to get the stock recommendations.
If a customer needs to upgrade to the ARQ Prime plan, the customer can pay a yearly charge of 99 rupees*. Check the website, for the current plan charges.
Benefits of Angel broking ARQ service:
Below are the benefits of Angel broking ARQ service.
- ARQ offers Index Beating Performance.
- Higher Returns on the investment based on ARQ recommendation.
- High-Quality Recommendations for stock selection.
- Robotic analytic engine for stock recommendation.
- Optimized Risk-Reward for the investors.
- When markets is falling, investors portfolio falls less.
- Real-time recommendationsto investors via notifications / SMS.
- Easy to use, even for the newbie investors.
- Basic ARQ service is free to the customers.
How to set up ARQ?
Angel Broking ARQ Robo-Advisory is designed for Angel Broking customers and it can be accessed over the mobile application and over the website.
For the Angel Broking customers, who would like to setup this super powerful automated investment recommendation service ARQ; just follow the below guidelines and implement it wisely.
Step1: First login to Angel broking App or angel broking ARQ website. https://www.angelbroking.com/experience-arq
Step2: During signing up, the customer needs to provide the following basic details.
- Customer current Age.
- How much amount you want to invest and time period.
- What is the current experience in investment?
- How much willingness to accept the risk in investment.
Submit the response carefully and correctly as per your investment goals.
Step3: Once the questions are completed, ARQ will analyze and suggest you recommended best possible portfolios to meet your financial goals by matching your risk willingness.
Step4: With ARQ free service, you can significantly invest and book the profit returns. If you would like to get more recommendations, you can upgrade to prime membership by paying the annual fees.
Angel broking designed the ARQ is a superfluous automated investment tool to provide a one-to-one personal unique recommendations to customers related to trade and investment, round the clock.
Key points need to consider for Angel broking:
Below are the 16 factors which need to consider in selecting any stockbroker to open an account. For the current charges and the brokerage, it is better the regularly check the Transaction Charges page on the angel broking website.
Years of service:
Angel broking Incorporated in year 1987 and now in 2021, it covered 33 years of trust.
Current customer count:
Currently, Angel broking is serving about 2.2 Million happy customers across the country.
Type of operation:
Angel broking offers full-service and online discount broking services. Currently, they offer a free Trading and Demat Account to the customers.
Zero rupees brokerage, for Delivery for Lifetime.
₹ 20 / Executed Order Or 0.25% (Whichever Is Lower) for Intraday, F&O, Currency & Commodity.
For Call and Trade, an additional charge of Rs 20 for all executed orders placed over the phone.
Angel broking securities developed one of the best and highest rated trading App. Which can download from the play store and it is easy to use and user navigation features.
Speed of App compares to other brokers:
Angel broking update their trading App regularly to optimize its speed, to offer seamless service to its customers, even during the volatile market.
Angel broking provides research-based calls for Intraday, deliveries & derivative stock recommendations to the customers free of charge. In addition, they provide a paid service called Angel ARQ Advisory, for professional traders.
Account Opening Charges:
Currently, Angel broking Demat and trading account opening is free of charge.
For the new users, Angel broking offers Zero AMC charges for the 1st Year, and for the following year, the Monthly account maintenance charges of angel broking are Rs.20 + Taxes.
- If it is BSDA, basic service Demat account, up to 2 lakhs holdings, AMC is free.
For more details and the current charges, visit the Angel broking website, Demat Service Features page.
Leverage & Margin:
Angel broking offers up to 4X Margins on trading, based on the stock and customer holdings.
Brokerage and DP charges:
For discount broking service,
- INR 0 per order brokerage, for delivery order for Lifetime.
- INR 20+ GST per order for Intraday, F&O, Currency & Commodity.
As a DP charge, Irrespective of quantity, Angel broking will charges ₹ 20 per debit instruction on all Demat account holders.
Auto square charges:
Angel broking is not charging any extra for the auto square off orders at market closing hour. Other normal charges like Brokerage, STT & Taxes applicable as a normal order.
Mutual fund & SIP charges:
Angel broking offers no extra charges for Mutual funds and SIP.
Market closing timing in your platform:
Angel broking offers the maximum trading time for its customers, when compair to other discount brokers, trade closes at 3:15 PM.
Customer care support:
Angel broking offers dedicated market hour customer care service in many regional languages over the phone, and mail.
Bank to trading account transfer charges:
Angel broking offers free transfer charges for the amount transfer from the trading account to the bank account if through UPI payments.
Account closing charges:
Account closing is free of cost and easy formalities.
Features of Angel broking Demat and Trading App:
There are many features of Angel broking Demat and Trading account App that make it unique from other brokers’ trading applications. Below are a few of them.
- Free stock trading tips and recommendation service called Angel ARQ Advisory.
- Free price alert notification for your favorite stocks.
- Live Access to in-depth analysis of the wide range of companies.
- News, research, historical price charts, P&L, and Key Ratios of stocks.
- Advanced Technical Charting and the indicators MACD, RSI, Moving average
How to close the Angel broking Demat and Trading account:
After opening the account, if you are not using the account, it is ideal to close the account to avoid paying AMC ( Annual / Monthly maintenance charges ) to the broker. Demat Account closing process is also very simple.
Step 1: Clear all the dues, if any in your angel broking account.
Step 2: Sell or transfer all the shares in the Demat account into another Demat account or you can mention the transfer request in the closing application form.
Step 3: Download the account closing application from the angel broking website.
Step 4: Fill in all the required fields in the form and sign it.
Step 5: Send the scan copy of the form to the customer care mail ID stating the reason for the angle broking account closing or Submit the original form to the nearest branch office, if requested.
In general, Angel broking Demat and trading account closing process will take about 3-4 working days. Get the acknowledgment during the form submission for future reference.
Angel broking Demat Account Customer Care Number for support:
Angel broking has dedicated customer service in many of the regional languages to support the customer across the country. You can reach Angel broking customer care directly over the mail and phone during the market time.
- Angel broking Demat Account Customer Care Number: 022 – 49394939
- Angel broking Demat Account Customer Care mail ID: email@example.com
- Angel broking Grievance Redressal Process customer care No: 022- 68071111 | 42185454.
These contact details are also available in the mobile app contact section.
For more details visit the link: https://www.angelbroking.com/contact-us
Angel broking is one of the best broking firms that provides a single Demat and trading platform for all financial instruments like equity, commodities, and Mutual funds. Moreover, Angel broking’s advanced and easy-to-use trading platform and the stock recommendation through Angel ARQ advisory service to the customer make it one of the best choices for Demat account opening for newcomers to the share market.
If you would like to open an account with angel broking please click here: Angel broking free Demat and trading account.
If you would like to open an account with any other broking firm like IIFL, ICICI direct, Upstox, please visit the link below.
If you like to learn more about the share market, we recommend reading the best investment books by Indian authors.
Thanks & Regards