7 BEST BUSINESS STRATEGY BOOKS FOR ENTREPRENEURS.
Best business strategy books help entrepreneurs to build the business strategically and make it successful, as the future of every business depends on it.
For every business, policies, and strategies on the ground matter. on the way to reach the peak of success. The best business strategy books are the best way to learn business strategies.
A strategic plan helps you to understand where you are at present and where you want to take your business in the future at a specified time. A perfect business plan with proper strategy help entrepreneurs to decide where to spend time and capital to accomplish goals in the future.
For newbie entrepreneurs, the best Business strategy books are the primary source of knowledge than an expensive business consultant.
Here we are listing the authors who created these best business strategy books which can empower your mind with business ideas and the strategies need to achieve the goals.
- Denise Lee Yohn
- Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur
- David J. Bland and Alex Osterwalder
- Hamilton Helmer
- Lisa D. Magnuson
- Sarah Harnisch
- Shawn Dill and Dr. Lacey
We researched and listed these 7 best business strategy books on the basis of online reviews and recommendations from many business experts.
BOOK 1: What Great Brands Do: The seven brand-building principles that separate the best from the rest.
Denise Lee Yohn is a speaker and business consultant. She had more than twenty-five years of experience in helping companies to reach new heights. She developed her innovative brand-building philosophy while working and her powerful speeches regularly inspire entrepreneurs and business leaders around the country.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3wGgMYZ
The best business strategy book What Great Brands Do by Denise Lee Yohn provides the 7 brand-building principles that separate the best business plan from the rest.
- This book helps you to understand how the top branded companies transformed their ordinary brands into industry leaders by adopting specific approaches and principles.
Through this book, Yohn teaches an innovative brand-as-business strategy that enhances the companies brand identity. Also, the messages in this book help companies to boost profit margins and creating stronger stakeholder relationships.
The book What Great Brands Do explains key principles of the brand-as-business strategy.
- Key principles and strategies that the world’s best brands implementing consistently.
- Case studies of successes and failures of companies of all sizes that explore brand building.
- Provides strategies and tools that organizations can use right away.
What Great Brands Do offer tools process blueprint and guidance to CEOs and entrepreneurs for launching any brand to meteoric heights.
BOOK 2: Business Model Generation: A handbook for visionaries, game-changers, and challengers.
Alexander Osterwalder is a strategy consultant, speaker, and training workshop facilitator. Dr. Osterwalder focuses on business model development and innovation training for executives.
Yves Pigneur, Ph.D., is a professor of business. He is heading the Information Systems department in the Institute of the University of Lausanne, Switzerland. Dr. Pigneur is also the chairperson of several conferences like ISDSS, IFIP, AIM.
Buy from Amazon: ttps://amzn.to/3zG2FEY
The best business strategy book Business Model Generation by Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur is a handbook for visionaries and game-changers who want to design tomorrow’s enterprises.
- If your need to adapt to the harsh realities of business and you don’t have a strategy to get you out in front of your competitors, The Business Model Generation is the best book to read.
Business Model Generation helps you in the following.
- Easy to implement powerful strategic ideas and tools, for the growth of your organization.
- Helps you reinterpret the most common business model patterns in your own context.
- How to systematically understand and design a new game-changing business model and implement it or renovate an old model.
- Help you to understand your customer, channels partners, distributors at a much deeper level and manage cost, revenue streams, and your core value proposition
The practical innovation techniques in Business Model Generation features are used by many leading companies worldwide, including 3M, Deloitte, Ericsson, Capgemini, and many more.
BOOK 3: Testing Business Ideas: A field guide for rapid experimentation.
David J. Bland is an author based in Silicon Valley. He helps companies to grow business using his “Lean Startup” methods and business model innovation.
Alex Osterwalder is an international bestseller Author. He is an in-demand speaker and passionate entrepreneur.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3cRiW00
The best business strategy book Testing Business Ideas by David J. Bland and Alex Osterwalder is a practical guide to effective business model testing.
This book contains a list of hands-on techniques for testing new business ideas and it helps entrepreneurs to make sure their business idea will not fail.
- Testing Business Ideas explains how an entrepreneur can systematically test business ideas and reduces the risk and increases the success rate for any new business.
These methods are builds on the value proposition and internationally popular Business Model Canvas by integrating Assumptions Mapping and other lean startup-style experiments.
The Testing Business Ideas uses a 4-color format to:
- Increase the success of any business and reduce the risk of wasting resources like time and money on bad ideas.
- Close the gap between strategy and validation.
- Testing key business ideas with the Business Model and Value Proposition Canvas.
This book offers practical tips for making major business decisions on the basis of testing the idea not on the based of guesses and intuition.
BOOK 4: 7 Powers: The Foundations of Business Strategy.
Hamilton Helmer is a well-known business strategist. He is currently working as a Co-Founder and Chief Investment Officer of Strategy Capital. He holds a Ph.D. from Yale University in Economics and teaches Business Strategy at Stanford University in the Economics Department. In addition, he was also Board Chairman of American Science and Engineering.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3gIHnxT
7 Powers by Hamilton Helmer, is one of the best business strategy books, consist of a comprehensive strategy toolset, which can be easily learned, communicated, and quickly apply in any business.
- In this book, Hamilton Helmer with his decades of experience develops a practical theory of strategy rooted in the notion of Power, which creates the potential for persistent returns.
Using real-world examples, he characterizes exactly what each business must achieve to create power, which in turn leads to success.
He explains in this book that, every business faces a do-or-die strategy moment, to get this right every entrepreneur needs a real-time strategy compass to discern to true north at fingertips.
The book 7 Powers is that compass for those entrepreneurs who lost the strategic direction.
Lisa D. Magnuson is a mastermind proven sales strategist and the founder of Top Line Sales. On sales topics ranging from pre-call planning to landing 5X accounts, she has published more than 250 articles.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/35DR37G
The best business motivational book by Lisa D. Magnuson offers powerful strategies to build long-term executive relationships.
- This book helps entrepreneurs to discover proven techniques of Lisa D. Magnuson, to cultivate executive relationships that will play a big role in the company’s growth by grabbing big contracts or by keeping your largest customers secure.
The entrepreneurs and professionals who will benefit from this book are listed below:
- Sales leaders tasked with the companies growing revenues.
- Learn tactics and strategies to build long-term executive relationships.
- Business owners learn the code to ongoing interactions with senior leaders.
- Learn how to handle meeting and meeting strategies.
- Master in effective post-meeting momentum techniques.
This book helps salespeople and entrepreneurs to learn much more to create top seller advantage.
BOOK 6: Game Plan – The complete strategy guide to go from the starter kit.
Sarah Harnisch was a radio news anchor and owner of the Young Living business. Sarah is passionate about sharing her knowledge about financial freedom with youngsters.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3wKb3S0
The best business strategy book Game-plan by Sarah Harnisch is a densely packed complete strategy guide to go from the starter kit. This book helps you to understand the game-plan of network marketing and practical advice for every aspect of the business.
- This book includes scripts for training leaders, closing the sales, and applicable systems which help you in your business.
This best business strategy book helps entrepreneurs with the following.
- Strategies to help you to make an amazing compensation plan.
- Exact conversation working that lead to kit sales.
- Deeper insight into the team structure.
- How to lead people-The art of the relationship.
- The secret to building relationships with vendors.
- Importance of social media and how to grow business through social media.
- Team training and growing the business.
This book helps you to learn to run your business with confidence.
Dr. Shawn Dill graduated from Logan College of Chiropractic. He is working as the CEO of The Specific Chiropractic Centers. He offers consulting services to entrepreneurs, and also committed to mentoring professionals, and provides training in business development.
Dr. Lacey Book is an international speaker and passionate about helping service professionals. Lacey coaches service professionals of newbie businesses in marketing, sales, and mindset strategies.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3iUsKtZ
The best business strategy book None of Your Business by Dr. Shawn Dill and Dr. Lacey offers the readers a winning approach to turn service providers into entrepreneurs
- This book explains a simple concept that when we provide a service in which we believe that, it has the power to change lives for the better, we will approach work with a sense of joy.
The book shows, one of the prime reasons for the failure of any business is a lack of knowledge in how to attract customers and marketing yourself to attracted new business. This book helps entrepreneurs to learn how to communicate value to the world, and this will change everything.
- In this book None of Your Business, Shawn Dill and Lacey Book share, strategies on marketing, sales, and entrepreneurship mindset which will help you to grow your business by reaching to more people, and create the lifestyle you dreamed about.
Once you complete this business strategy book, you’ll see that adding new customers is about sharing your heart and giving back what you get to support those who supported you.
We believe the above presented the most important and best Business Strategy books will be helpful to you to find a suitable strategy for your business for its growth and success. Below is the shortlist of the seven best business strategy books.
- What Great Brands Do by Denise Lee Yohn
- Business Model Generation by Alexander Osterwalder and Yves Pigneur
- Testing Business Ideas by David J. Bland and Alex Osterwalder
- 7 Powers by Hamilton Helmer
- The TOP Seller Advantage by Lisa D. Magnuson
- Game Plan by Sarah Harnisch
- None of Your Business by Shawn Dill and Dr. Lacey
If you would like to develop your communication skill, we recommend reading, 7 best communication books.
To develop your business professional skills, please check the best 7 business professional books in MyMoneyBooks.
As sales are one of the prime components of any business, we recommend checking the 7 best sales motivational books in the blogs.
Also, recommend the 7 best Business motivational books
Thanks and Regards.