Table of Contents
7 Best Radio Communication Books for Radio Enthusiast In 2022:
In this time of restless evolution of communication technologies, there is a deep transformation in Radio communication technologies. The advancement in hardware and software implementations helps to modify the way of Radio communication works.
If you are an RF and Microwave communication professional and would like to know the latest teach update in RF & Microwave domain, we recommend checking the website www.rfmwc.com
In addition, we recommend checking, following article for the best RF and Microwave books.
- 7 best RF & Microwave books.
- 7 best professional development books.
- Radio communication Bestsellers in Amazon.
In this article, we cover the 7 best new radio communication books, that cover the major issues faced today and the available technological advancement in the field of radio communications.
Book1: Wireless Communication Signals:
Huseyin Arslan had broad research experience in wireless communication systems and he is working as a Professor at the University of South Florida. His research work includes digital signal processing, wireless radio communication, cognitive radio, and channel modeling, etc.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3x1FV1k
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3CCaSKK
The best radio communication book, wireless communication signals is a Laboratory-based approach and a practical guide to Radio wireless communication systems and concepts.
- Wireless communication signals book offers a practical guide to the most recent advances in wireless communication systems and concepts.
The content in this book is based on the practical and laboratory perspective in the communication domain. This book provides the practical information needed in simulation, modeling, test, and analyzing wireless systems and modern test instrumentation and computer-aided Radio communication design software.
This important book provides:
- Organic and harmonized coverage of radio wireless communication systems.
- Radio hardware to digital baseband signal processing.
- Information on testing and measurement of Radio wireless communication systems includes MATLAB file codes.
Books help the Radio communication enthusiast to understand the basic theory, hardware test, software simulation, and modeling, system component, testing, and co-simulations.
Book 2: Ham Radio For Dummies:
H. Ward Silver earned his Novice license (WNØGQP)and has been in ham radios communication since 1972. His experiences in ham radio led him to an electrical engineer. He has expertise in designing microprocessor-based medical devices and other products. In 2000, he began his second career as a writer and teacher and he received Bill Orr Technical Writing Award in both 2003 and 2016.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3HFm5hh
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3CzS8vg
The best Radio communication book the Ham Radio For Dummies by H. Ward Silver covers all the advantages of ham communication in his signature-friendly style.
- This book will help the ham lovers to get the right equipment and in building radio stations (it doesn’t have to be expensive) to the intricacies of Ohm’s law and Morse code.
Through this book, he coaches radio enthusiasts on how to prepare for the FCC-mandated licensing exam. In addition, this book helps you to tune yourself up for ultimate glory in the ham fame as a Radiosport competitor.
With this book about ham, you’ll learn to:
- Set up and organize your Radio station.
- Communicate around the world through Ham.
- Prepare for and pass the FCC exam.
- Tune in to the latest tech.
Whether you’re looking into the ham as a hobbyist or want to join a public service club or want to the learn latest tips on ham technology, this is the perfect book reference for newbies and experts alike.
Book 3: Radio Receivers for Systems of Fixed and Mobile Communications:
Vasliy V. Logvinov Ph.D. worked in Moscow State Technical University of Communication and Informatics (MTUCI) as Associate-Professor of Radio Equipment and Circuitry Department. He was directed in the Soviet Union Army and after finishing his graduation from MTUCI later he was directed as the Chief of the Education Department of MTUCI.
Sergey M. Smolskiy, Ph.D. in Engineering, Dr.Sc. in Engineering, become Head of the Department of Radio Receivers of Moscow Power Engineering Institute. In 1969 just after graduation, he worked at the Radio Engineering Faculty of MPEI.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3oCEpPm
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3nvoTWg
This best radio communication book acquaints the reader with the architecture of radio receivers of analog and digital systems.
This book helps
- To study the stages of modern radio receiver designing and reveal the reasons and methods for its effective operation in various purposes networks.
- Methods of generating and processing signals in the digital systems radio receivers with multiple access, with data transfer rates close to the maximum possible.
- Methods to optimal signal reception in the field of telecommunications radio receivers.
- The development of theoretical, circuitry and integrated technologies led to the active introduction of algorithmic methods for signal processing.
- Design of receivers and the methods of forming the information flow in free space (MIMO, beamforming).
- The creation of a global 5G network based on heterogeneous networks.
This best radio communication book includes a complete set of materials for online classes, questions and answers, solving problems for each chapter, and computer modeling.
Book 4: Amateur Radio Station Logbook:
Lilly L. Hartman is the author of Amateur Radio Station Logbook, which covers the ham radio contact keeper operators’ communications.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3nvlwP4
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Z6c8YY
This best radio communication book is an ideal book for those who want to troubleshoot Ham radio problems and for those who preparing for the radio licensing exam.
This book gives you are an overview of the list of equipment and antennas needed for the ham radio station. This book helps the ham radio professional to keep the whole system working properly, and help to learn how to check the signals and settings at each of its connectors and controls.
This Amateur Radio Station Logbook is a suitable and comprehensive logbook for any ham radio enthusiast.
Logbook section includes:
- Time start finish
This logbook is a very useful and essential gift for any ham radio enthusiast.
Book 5: FM 24-18 TACTICAL SINGLE-CHANNEL RADIO COMMUNICATIONS TECHNIQUES
Luc Boudreaux and US Army are the authors of the FM 24-18 tactical single-channel radio communications techniques.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3xgQgqB
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3oIWrzD
This best radio communication book provides essential guidance and information for all personnel who are involved with Radio Communication systems.
To ensure your understanding of
- All the material presented.
- A brief discussion of radio fundamentals.
- Radio antennas, and radio-wave propagation.
- Procedures and techniques used for tactical operations.
- Operation in the several transmission modes.
- Electronic warfare techniques and reporting.
- Practical applications of single-channel radio.
In addition, there are many items pertinent to single-channel radio communication and operations.
Book 6: Beyond The Planets:
William Jackson studied Literature at the California State University, Fullerton, then he moved to Spain. Mr. Jackson published three books named, “The First Step,” “Anti-Matter,” and “Per Square Inch. He currently resides in the U.S.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3qSlMK5
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3Hw6As9
The best communication book Beyond The Planets by William Jackson is one of the prime sources of information for Interstellar Radio Communication aspects.
The U.S. Deep Space Exploration Program has unquestionably been the most technologically successful.
In this book author singles out three seemingly small historically important enabling factors,
- The formation of the California Institute of Technology’s Jet Propulsion Laboratory.
- JPL’s design and development of the early phase-locked loop coherent receiver, and most importantly JPL’s development of policies and processes controlling the deep space communication system.
- The required performance margin is needed to overcome communication link uncertainties beyond our solar system.
This report addresses these factors’ emphasis on deep space communication link design control and performance prediction.
Book 7: The 2022 Report on Communication Software Defined Radios (SDR):
Prof Philip M. Parker Ph.D. is the author for World Market Segmentation of communication SDR, The 2022 Report on Communication Software Defined Radios.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3nx1cNt
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3cw3Nke
This best radio communication book was a report created for global strategic planners who cannot be content with the traditional segmentation of world markets.
- Now the cities become one of the important criteria in prioritizing markets segment, as opposed to regions, continents, or countries.
- This report covers the top-listed 2,000 cities in 200 countries in this world.
This report estimated the market size for each major city and then ranks these cities and reports them in terms of their market size, their geographic region, and the total world market.
This report covers the sales of communication SDR of all commonly understood product categories, such as
- Field programmable gate array (FPGA).
- General-purpose processor (GPP).
- Digital signal processor (DSP).
- Programmable system on chip (PSoC).
- Software components.
- Amplifier, formulation, size, and form.
Top communication systems companies in this industry include BAE Systems, ITT Corporation, Datasoft Corporation, Harris Corporation, Flexradio Systems, and L-3 Communications, etc.
We hope the above list of books will help the radio communication enthusiast and professional to strengthen their knowledge in the Radio Communication system domain.
Here is a quick listing of the 7 best Radio communication books.
- Wireless Communication Signals by Huseyin Arslan.
- Ham Radio For Dummies by H. Ward Silver.
- Radio Receivers for Systems of Fixed and Mobile Communications by Vasliy V. Logvinov Ph.D.
- Amateur Radio Station Logbook by Lilly L. Hartman.
- FM 24-18 tactical single-channel radio communications techniques by Luc Boudreaux.
- Beyond The Planets by William Jackson.
- The 2022 Report on Communication Software Defined Radios (SDR) by Prof Philip M. Parker Ph.D.
If you would like to add any other best Radio communication book to this list please comment below the name of the book for the benefit of other Radio enthusiasts.
Thanks & Regards.