Table of Contents
7 Must-Read Business Books By Indian Authors For Indian Entrepreneur.
Best business books for Indian entrepreneurs by Indian authors are a good source of guidance for an entrepreneur in possession of a startup. Reading good business motivational books will help to keep yourself motivated, in the difficult time of business.
- These best business motivational books for Indian entrepreneurs will give a little push which needed to be an entrepreneur and scared to take risks and success.
So don’t wait for it, just select a suitable book and buy from Amazon using the respective like provided.
Also, check the following articles for a suitable selection.
- 7 Best Business plan books.
- 7 Best Business strategy books.
- 7 best Business motivational Books.
- 7 Best Sales Motivational Books for IndiansProfessional.
As the aim of this article is to help the Indian entrepreneur, we list out the best business books for Indian entrepreneurs from influential Indian authors, that you shouldn’t be missing to read!
Book 1: Connect the Dots:
Rashmi Bansal and Manisha Sethi narrate the business motivational book that connects the dots. Rashmi Bansal is an entrepreneur and writer of about 7 bestselling books on entrepreneurship.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3aI7676
Buy from Amazon:https://amzn.to/30AQInd
The best business motivational book by an Indian author for Indian entrepreneur “Connect the Dots” is the story of 20 successful enterprising individuals who started their own ventures, without MBAs.
- This book shows the desire which driven them to prove themselves to lead passionate, interesting, and meaningful lives.
Life stories in this book say one thing loud and clear, you don’t need any fancy degree or a rich daddy to dream big and make it happen, It’s all in your heart, head, and in your hands.
This book is written more like a dialogue and enjoyable way to inspire the people who want something to do with their life.
Book 2: Dream with Your Eyes Open:
Ronnie Screwvala is the founder of UTV, a leading media and entertainment organization in India. He was listed among the top 25 most powerful men in Asia by Fortune.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3DMbWN9
Buy from Amazon:https://amzn.to/3ASHWNE
The best business book for Indian entrepreneurs by Indian Author, Ronnie Screwvala, for entrepreneurs, is “Dream with Your Eyes Open” which is a book that shows his entrepreneurial Journey. This Best Book for startups in India is one of the best motivational and entrepreneurial self-help books.
This book is based on the entrepreneurial experiences, incidents, thoughts, and behind-the-scenes anecdotes of Mr.Ronnie Screwvala, which he gathered over twenty years of relentless pursuit of entrepreneurial glory.
Content in this book helps other new entrepreneurs to learn from it. The book brings out.
- The clarity in the way new business setup is changing.
- What role do entrepreneurs need to play for the future of India?
Through the best book Dream with Your Eyes Open, readers will get the fighting chance to make dreams come true.
Book 3: The High-Performance Entrepreneur:
Subroto Bagchi is co-founder of one of the Indians software service start-up Mindtree Ltd, in 1999. He is the author of many bestsellers such as The Professional, Go Kiss the World, and The Professional Companion, etc.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3DIXd5w
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/2Xj7hTd
In this best business book for Indian entrepreneurs, The High-performance Entrepreneur, Subroto Bagchi, narrates his own highly successful business experience to offer guidance for new entrepreneurs from the initial idea stage up to the IPO level of the company.
This book guide,
- How to decide, when you are ready to launch an enterprise.
- How to select a team.
- Defining the objectives and values of your company.
- Writing effective business plans to attract the right investors.
- Managing adversity for building the brand.
Additionally, Bagchi recounts the values and systems which have made his IT companies on a par with the world’s best companies.
- High-performance entrepreneurs help entrepreneurs to create great wealth, for themselves as well as for others, provide jobs, expanding the workforce, and drive innovation.
More than just an entrepreneur guide, this is book will help to tap the entrepreneurial energy within you.
Book 4: The Invisible CEO:
Atchyutani Gopala Krishnamurthy was a successful Indian advertising professional. He was managing director and chairman of Mudra Communications Limited.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3DPd82s
Buy from Amazon:https://amzn.to/3DPz5hC
The best business motivational book for Indian entrepreneurs Invisible CEOs is a repertoire of very deep thoughts and reflections of Atchyutani Gopala Krishnamurthy.
- The book includes business in the advertising industry, a critique of brands, and what touches our lives and living in this industry.
The core of this Best books for startups in India resonates the following theme:
“No matter how different you are, or how much of an ‘odd man out’ you feel, if you believe strongly, it is possible to continue to be who you are and to make a success out of doing what you love.”
This business book for Indian entrepreneurs shows what A G Krishnamurthy has Learned and Liked from his successful business journey.
Book 5: The Z Factor:
Subhash Chandra is the promoter of the Essel/Zee Group of companies. Since 2016, he is Rajya Sabha MP. He led teams at CNBC Network 18, India Today Group.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3vh3Jxu
Buy from Amazon:https://amzn.to/3lN5xek
The best business motivational book for Indian entrepreneurs by Indian author and well know businessman Subhash Chandra shows his life stories and how he handles his difficult time in business.
- This book narrates the life of a self-made businessman who came to Delhi at the age of 20 with 17 rupees in his pocket and today, his net worth become $6.3 billion.
He started his work to pay off family debts, Chandra had to rely on bluff, gumption, and sheer hard toil to turn things around. Bit of luck and political patronage saw him make a fortune in rice exports to the erstwhile USSR.
Always a risk-taker, Chandra’s made many business initiatives, though few of them were not successful. But he continues to reinvent himself and focus to become a successful businessman.
Book 6: The Portfolio Book of Great Indian Business Stories:
Penguin Random House India is one of the most recognized book publishers in India. They have been publishing books for adults and children in many Indian regional languages such as Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Tamil, Kannada, Malayalam, Telugu, Bengali, etc. Many of the stories published by penguin house have been adapted in many Indian films.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3DIT1Te
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3aPGjpi
One of the best business books about Indian entrepreneurs, “The portfolio book of great Indian business stories” riveting life tales of many business leaders.
The Portfolio Book of Great Indian Business Stories is an anthology that features snippets from the lives of eminent Indian business leaders like M.S. Oberoi, Ratan Tata, Aditya Birla, and Rahul Bajaj, etc.
This book contains tales of the legends who were just simple businessmen trying to make a mark.
- Outstanding successes.
- Extraordinary challenges.
- Relentless determination.
This book shows the real-life success and failure stories of many wells know Indian entrepreneurs in very simple language that any newbie reader can follow.
Book 7: Corporate Chanakya:
Chanakya’s Arthashastra, is a teacher, management trainer, and author. he has more than twenty years of experience in the tourism, publishing, and sports domain. Radhakrishnan Pillai is the head of the Chanakya Institute of Public Leadership.
More books of the author: https://amzn.to/3aMKP85
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3vlLeYw
This best Indian entrepreneurs guidance book for Indian entrepreneurs shows Chanakya’s witty principles and out-of-the-box strategies which can apply to the modern corporate world.
- This business book for Indian entrepreneurs shows the need for effective management to remain at par with growing corporate competition in modern-day businesses.
The book Corporate Chanakya is majorly sectioned into three –
The author provides tricks to achieve success, making effective decisions, time management in all these fields, and creating a lasting impact to generate business. He explains the importance of a leader’s vision, enthusiasm, foresight, and positive approach to handling situations.
- This book has the highest number of pre-release sales in India for the first-time author.
- This book is derived from the knowledge of Arthasastra.
- The lessons in this book can be used in current scenarios to achieve short and long-term success.
Corporate professionals, small or big scale entrepreneurs, leaders, and even students aspiring to work in the corporate environment can make use of this entrepreneur book, Corporate Chanakya for lasting success.
We hope the information shared in these Best books for startups in India help to get inspired, motivated, active, and finally achieve the desired goals!
If you would like to check more 7 books categories, check the page of 7 BEST BOOKS:
In this article, we have pinned down the 7 best business books from the huge list of business inspiring books by Indian authors for every Indian entrepreneur on the basis of recommendations from online media. Below is a quick list of the 7 best must-read business books.
- Connect the Dots by Rashmi Bansal and Manisha Sethi.
- Dream with Your Eyes Open, by Ronnie Screwvala.
- The High-Performance Entrepreneur by Subroto Bagchi.
- The Invisible CEO by Atchyutani Gopala Krishnamurthy.
- The Z Factor by Subhash Chandra.
- The Portfolio Book of Great Indian Business Stories by Penguin Random House India.
- Corporate Chanakya by Chanakya’s Arthashastra.
If you would like to recommend any other best books, which you prefer to add for the benefit of other Indian entrepreneurs, requesting you to comment in the below box.
Thanks & Regards