Table of Contents
7 Best Money Management books by Indian Authors.
Money management books by Indian authors to help each Indian investor to achieve their financial goals and plans the future even it is different for each one.
We also recommend you check the following articles to improve your financial knowledge:
- 7 Best Money Management Books.
- 7 Best Investment books by Indian Authors.
- 7 Best Stock Market books by India Authors.
- 7 Best Personal Finance books.
- 7 Best books about Passive income.
Reading best money management books by Indian authors is the best source of this knowledge for an Indian newbie investor.
In this article, we have shortlisted the top 7 best money management books by Indian Authors you must read before 2022. Below is the list of Indian authors who contributed to this best book list.
- V. Subramanyam.
- Monika Halan.
- Suresh Sadagopan.
- M Pattabiraman.
- Saurabh Mukherjea, Rakshit Ranjan and Pranab Uniyal.
- Manish Chauhan
- Abhishek Kumar
These finance books are written by Indian authors to help you to understand the basics of personal finance and money management which will be a great help for your future.
Book 1: Retire Rich, Invest Rs.40 a day.
P.V. Subramanyam is a Chartered Accountant who is very good at understanding numbers and loves to tell stories. He has written many books and columns about personal finance, conducted workshops, professional trainer, and is a regular speaker on business channels.
Check More details of P.V. Subramanyam: https://amzn.to/2Vw7DVF
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3liqrRh
One of the best Indian author books about money management is “Retire Rich by P. V. Subramanyam, which is specially written for Indians, those who want to plan retirement and have a beautiful life in the Indian environment.
- Reading this book offers knowledge and enjoyment which you can carry where ever you want.
This Financial planning book is easy to understand with a lot of real-life examples.
Books show that
- How smartly you plan your personal finance matters, more than, how hard your earn.
- Explains the financial mistakes which anyone does in life and its solutions to meet retirement financial
This book, Retire Rich is an ideal blueprint for retirement planning and achieve financial discipline to live an independent retirement living.
Book2: Let’s Talk Money.
Monika Halan lives in New Delhi and is a certified financial planner and worked with some of the top media organizations like Economic Times and Business Today etc. She is a regular speaker on financial literacy, personal finance, and consumer issues in retail finance. She is also one of the members of SEBI’s Committee for Mutual Fund Advisory.
Check More details of Monika Halan: https://amzn.to/2X9pMcg
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/39d4TA1
This best Indian author personal finance book, “Let’s Talk Money” by Monika Halanis written specifically for Indians investors, keeping in mind of Indian financial context.
- This book shows the basic principle that we have worked so hard to earn money, now we need to make it work for.
Regardless of how much we earn, many people are worried about retirement due to underprepared financial plans for our own retirement. This book is an ideal solution for those who want a wonderful retirement life by making money work for them.
This book helps us to identify,
- The proven system for identifying successful investment schemes.
- Jargon-free investment plan to get more value for our hard earns money.
This book offers you a smarter way to live with your dream retirement plan, rather than worrying about the finance, right investment or insurance, etc.
Book3: If God was Your Financial Planner.
Suresh Sadagopan is the MMS, Certified Financial Planner ( CFPCM ), and the founder of Ladder 7 Financial Advisories, the most respected financial planning and advisory firm in India. He is a SEBI registered Investment Adviser and a registered life planner (RLP). He has authored several hundred blogs and articles about personal finances, creating wealth, and achieving financial freedom.
Check More details of Suresh Sadagopan: https://amzn.to/3jZK1SF
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3EamB54
Indian Author, Suresh Sadagopan’s book about personal finance, “If God was your financial planner”, makes learning about personal finances easier and entertaining.
This personal finance learning book for Indian Investors will help to understand and learn the essentials of,
- Financial planning,
- Retirement planning,
- Personal finance,
- Asset allocation concepts,
- Risk management,
This story model book takes you to the lives of people in various. It shows the life of the family, where the head is passing away suddenly, and how they pick up the life.
Book also shows, how financial mismanagement affects relationships, how to get on track after losing his job and earnings, the need to put money for retirement, etc, and mistakes that people make with their hard-earned money.
Book4: You Can Be Rich Too.
M Pattabiraman is an associate professor at IIT, Madras in the Physics department. His personal circumstances lead him to learn more about investment and personal finance. He shared his knowledge over books and blogs.
P.V. Subramanyam is a Chartered Accountant by profession and very good in tell stories and understanding numbers and sharing his knowledge with others.
Check More details of M Pattabiraman: https://amzn.to/3hj8r84
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3z0yGGn
This Indian Authors book about personal finance, “You Can Be Rich Too” by M Pattabiraman and P.V. Subramanyam is an ideal book for newbie earners who are in the process of creating wealth. This book offers simple and practical wisdom for Indian Investors, those who seek it.
- This personal finance book shows that Investing can be made simple and easier if we ask the right questions before investing.
The simplified key concepts in this money management book guide you,
- Investing with a specific goal in mind with practical yet enlightening calculations.
- Help you to check the progress of your investment and gauge.
Those who have the discipline to follow the suggestions and simple steps in this book could attain the financial goals like a professional.
Book 5: Coffee Can Investing.
This personal finance book was written by Indian Authors Saurabh Mukherjea along with Rakshit Ranjan and Pranab Uniyal. Saurabh Mukherjea is the leading equity strategist in India and CEO of Ambit Capital, an Indian investment bank. Mukherjea lives in Mumbai and is a CFA charter holder.
Check More details of Saurabh Mukherjea: https://amzn.to/2YNbkrt
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3hmOQUE
The book, Coffee Can Investing is a piratical guide to reduce the risk of creating stupendous wealth. This book shows you how to approach low-risk investments which can generate great returns over time.
- This book helps you to understand the other investment options other than usual investment assets like mutual funds, real estate, gold, fixed deposits, and stock markets, etc, where you may make a measly 8 to 12 percent per annum.
Book will guide the Indian Investors to make a 10 to 20 percent compound annual return growth rate (CAGR) for the investments whilst taking only half the risk compared to the overall market.
The Coffee Can invest approach help the investors to get stupendous returns through high-quality and low-risk investments.
Book 6: How to be your own financial planner in 10 steps.
Manish Chauhan is a computer science graduate from Pune University and a well know finance blogger. He helps people to make good financial decisions and educates them on financial theories. He has written many books about Personal Finances which every Investor should know.
Check More details of Manish Chauhan: https://amzn.to/3z1qB4q
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3C0W4p3
The Indian Author’s personal finance book, “How to be your own financial planner in 10 steps” by Manish Chauhan is a book for the common man who wishes to plan properly their financial domain.
- This book contains only simple financial concepts, written in very simple language and legitimately explained for Indian Investors.
The book concentrates mostly on 10 critical aspects of personal finance,
- Life insurance policies,
- Health insurance,
- Estate planning,
- Short term/long term goal planning,
- Debt repayment,
- Retirement planning,
- Emergency fund planning,
- How to be ready for your future,
- Organize your financial life
- Credit report and need of good credit score.
- And finally, need of cleaning up other investments.
The book caters to the need of being a personal financial consultant of his/her own finances.
Book 7: The Richest Engineer.
Abhishek Kumar is a graduate of IIT-BHU, IIM Kozhikode, and the University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), financial advisor, and writer. The advice presented in his books is based on practical and easily implementable ways for wealth creation. He is also one of the critics of the conventional ways of managing money by the Indians.
Check More details of Abhishek Kumar : https://amzn.to/3BZx6GG
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3A6YRfV
In the Richest Engineer is a book written in simple language showing a conversation between two friends, Vinay and Ajay, college mates. The Vinay was a financial wizard, and from him, you will learn, what is stopping everyone from becoming rich and what need to change yourself to achieve financial freedom.
- Through this book of Indian Author, Abhishek Kumar shares the timeless wisdom of wealth creation and shows how everybody can become a millionaire, no matter where they stand now we’re in the financial life scale.
The ideas shared in this book are not quick get-rich formulas, but they simply guide those who have nothing more than an average salary, to financial freedom, who are interested in it.
To start your successful investment journey, we recommend you should read at least one money management book by the Indian authors from the list in this blog. Below is the quick list for your immediate reference.
- Retire Rich: Invest Rs.40 A Dayby V. Subramanyam.
- Let’s Talk Money by Monika Halan.
- If God was Your Financial Planner by Suresh Sadagopan.
- You Can Be Rich Too by M Pattabiraman.
- Coffee Can Investing by Saurabh Mukherjea, Rakshit Ranjan and Pranab Uniyal.
- How to be your own financial planner in 10 steps by Manish Chauhan.
- The Richest Engineer by Abhishek Kumar.
Best Money Management books by Indian authors will help Indian college students to gain their financial literacy and beginners can get a good education about finance, savings, and investments which are the best investment for an Indian investor.
For the benefit of other readers, please share your thoughts about the above 7 best books on personal finance by Indian authors for Indian investors in the commend box below.
Please add your comments and recommendation about other books which you prefer to add to this list.
Thanks & Regards