7 Best Books on Warren Buffett Investment and Share Market lessons of 2021
Warren Buffett is the most successful and one of the wealthiest investors in the world.
Buffett was born in 1930, in Omaha, and graduated from Woodrow Wilson high school in 1947. Buffett is renowned for his wisdom and wit. He showed interest in investing and business from a young age onwards.
To become a successful investor like Warren Buffett, it is ideal to learn from his books. For beginners and advanced investors, books are always a source to gain insight like Warren Buffett.
While Warren Buffett himself has never written a book regarding his investment strategies and philosophies, many authors made books on Share Market and Investment Lessons from Warren Buffett. Below is the list of authors, who contributed different books on warren Buffett’s stock market and Investment lessons.
- Lawrence Cunningham& Warren Buffett.
- by Robert P. Miles
- Siimon Reynolds
- Janet Tavakoli
- Alice Schroeder
- Roger Lowenstein
- Timothy P. Vick
As there are many best warren Buffett books available in the market for the readers, In this blog we are shortlisting 7 Best Books on Warren Buffett Investment and Share Market lessons, some books focus on replicating Buffett’s investment style and others on his life achievements.
Book 1: The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America, by Lawrence Cunningham & Warren Buffett.
This book, Essays of Warren Buffett is written by Lawrence Cunningham with the help of Warren Buffett.
Lawrence Cunningham’s served on numerous corporate boards, of both public and private companies. He is the Faculty Director of the Quality Shareholders Initiative at George Washington University. He enjoys biking, swimming, and teaching along with his writings.
The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America contains Warren Buffett’s philosophy written on the basis of collaboration between Prof. Lawrence Cunningham and Mr. Buffett. This book is one of the best books from Warren Buffett’s book recommendations.
- In this best warren Buffett book, Lawrence Cunningham, gone through Warren Buffett’s shareholder letters and organizing their thoughts around topics for the easy understating for the readers.
This is one of the best comprehensive, digestible, and non-repetitive books which help new and experienced investors alike to gain a pearl of invaluable wisdom and informal education by perusing this classic writing of Mr. Buffett’s and Cunningham.
Book 2: The Warren Buffett CEO: Secrets from the Berkshire Hathaway Managers, by Robert P. Miles
Robert P. Miles is an internationally acclaimed author, keynote presenter, and distinguished authority on Berkshire Hathaway of Warren Buffett. He is a remarkable wealth-building strategist and had the great honor of getting to know Warren Buffett and his knowledge. He is one of the long-term shareholders of Berkshire Hathaway.
This book The Warren Buffett CEO by Robert P. Miles, captures Warren Buffett’s genius as a manager, more than the greatest investor of our time.
- This best warren Buffett book reveals the management strategies of Berkshire Hathaway and its investment plans. Book also shares Warren Buffett’s investment philosophy and inside the management of Berkshire Hathaway.
This book is based on his personal experiences as well as an interview with Berkshire’s chief executives, and directors. Berkshire Hathaway culture and Secrets of management principle’s unique look can be visualized through the book, The Warren Buffett CEO. The book shows Buffett is a great manager than a successful investor.
This is an ideal book on warren buffet for business professionals and aspiring managers.
Book 3: Thoughts of Chairman Buffett: Thirty years of unconventional wisdom from the sage of Omaha by Siimon Reynolds
Siimon Reynolds is an advertising executive and a well-known writer. He is a longtime fan of Warren Buffett and lives in Australia.
The best Warren Buffett book, Thoughts of Chairman Buffett by Siimon Reynolds, is based on the quotations and answers collected from a variety of internal and external sources. As the contents arranged and presented in a readable way and by the end of the book, you will understand Buffett’s basic rules of investing.
- Thoughts of Chairman Buffett by Siimon Reynolds is an unadulterated collection of Buffett’s wisest and most quotable quotes. The book is Compiled from decades of Buffett’s speeches, and interviews.
This is one of the best, pithy, funny, unforgettable book about Buffett which share the wisdom which will make you think, laugh and teach you truths about business and life.
Siimon Reynolds’s book about Buffett, Thoughts of Chairman Buffett, offers large wisdom at your fingertips. Once you understand the principles in this book on warren buffet, you’ll never see things in quite the same way again.
Book 4: Dear Mr. Buffett: What an investor learns 1,269 miles from wall street, by Janet Tavakoli
Janet M. Tavakoli is the President of a Chicago-based consulting firm to financial institutions, Tavakoli Structured Finance, writer, and an institutional investor. Tavakoli is a former adjunct associate professor of the University of Chicago’s, Graduate School of Business, in the Finance Department.
In this book Dear Mr. Buffett, even though Buffett is one of the main characters, the book really isn’t about Buffett, it is focused on collateralized debt obligations. This best warren Buffett book is based on her interaction with Buffett and the financial mess of 2009, and how she started to see more value in value investing methods and Buffett’s philosophy.
- This pleasure reading book can help you understand Buffett differently, through authors Janet Tavakoli takes you into the world of Warren Buffett on the basis of her discussion with him over 2 years.
Tavakoli, engaging prose, explains how the credit mess happened and its impact on the dollar. Through her narrative, we hear from Warren Buffett that how he for-see the mess that was coming well in advance and kept his investors well out of the way.
Book 5: The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life, by Alice Schroeder
Alice Schroeder is one of the most fearless and respected authors, thinkers on Wall Street. After joining Morgan Stanley, she was the first analyst to be granted an interview with Buffett and access to his files and business associations.
The Snowball by Alice Schroeder is a complete book that reveals the life of Buffett, his wisdom and philosophy, his business secrets for his success.
- The Snowball is the first book written with Warren Buffett full cooperation and collaboration, explained as hisThe Snowball is a must-read book for anyone who wishes to discover the secrets of Buffett’s, world’s greatest investor, business, and life success.
This best warren Buffett book, explains the life of Buffett from his childhood, his first business start-up at the age of six. His acquisition of Massachusetts textile firm, Berkshire Hathaway and the process and strategies grew it to be the 12th largest corporation in the US. This books on warren buffet narrate the sound investing principles for buffet’s successful business.
The Warren Buffett book, The Snowball provides a comprehensive detailed insight of one of the world’s largest investors, most extraordinary, and much-loved public figure Mr. Warren Buffett.
Book 6: Buffett, Making of an American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein
Roger Lowenstein born in 1954. He is a writer and an American financial journalist. For more than a decade, reported for the Wall Street Journal after he graduated from Cornell University. Roger Lowenstein is also a director of Sequoia Fund.
Roger Lowenstein’s book Buffett, Making of an American Capitalist will give you a long overview of Buffett’s remarkable life and achievements.
- Buffett, Making of an American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein is based on the three years of unprecedented access of Mr. Lowenstein to Buffett’s family, and colleagues. In this book Buffett, clearly explains Buffett’s investment strategy, long-term philosophy of buying the stock of undervalued companies.
If you read through Lowenstein’s book Buffett, you will understand more about the life facts of the great investor of the current time. This best warren Buffett book enhances the knowledge of Buffett’s investment strategies and his approach evolved over time.
Book 7: How to Pick Stocks Like Warren Buffett by Timothy P. Vick
Timothy P. Vick is an investment analyst and business valuation, expert. Vick is the founder and editor of Today’s Value Investor. Vick was a business and government journalist in Chicago. Timothy P. Vick holds a Master’s degree from Purdue University in Management.
Timothy Vick’s best warren Buffett book “How to Pick Stocks Like Warren Buffett: explains the Strategies of the world’s greatest value investor, Warren Buffett.
Timothy Vick’s book presents the reader with Warren Buffett’s four principles, which mentioned below, which have been consistently profitable across years of investments.
- Analyze all potential investments astutely before investing.
- Have a street-smart investment philosophy in investments.
- Avoid getting into loss situations religiously in investments.
- Obey the general rules of a good investment strategy for investments.
This book highlights the key points of each strategy and breaks them down for the easy understanding of the readers.
This book teaches that only buy a stock that will have a chance to increase in value by at least 15-percent in a year. Need to invest a part of your portfolio to guarantee a specified return. Never sell or buy and stock just because of fashion.
The philosophy of this book is to invest in a stock with sustainable gains for the long-term and ignore daily fluctuation.
In addition, to the 7 best Warren Buffett books mentioned in this blog, we would like to spotlight Warren Buffett one of the best book “The Warren Buffet Way by Robert G. Hagstrom”, if you would like to get more details, please visit the link to 7 Best Investment Books.
As a recap, the 7 Best Books on Warren Buffett Investment and Share Market strategies are listed below,
- The Essays of Warren Buffett: Lessons for Corporate America, by Lawrence Cunningham& Warren Buffett.
- The Warren Buffett CEO: Secrets from the Berkshire Hathaway Managers, by Robert P. Miles.
- Thoughts of Chairman Buffett: Thirty years of unconventional wisdom from the sage of Omaha by Siimon Reynolds.
- Dear Mr. Buffett: What an investor learns 1,269 miles from wall street, by Janet Tavakoli.
- The Snowball: Warren Buffett and the Business of Life, by Alice Schroeder.
- Buffett, Making of an American Capitalist by Roger Lowenstein.
- How to Pick Stocks Like Warren Buffett by Timothy P. Vick.
All the above best warren Buffett books listed help the readers to understand how Warren Buffet Start from scratch, by simply picking stocks and companies for investment. Warren Buffett’s principles in investment made him a billionaire who has a modest lifestyle, with a brilliant dealmaker who cultivates a homespun aura.
If you would like to read about the best 7 investment and stock market book, just click on the link to the blog post or visit the books page in mymoneybooks.com.
Thanks & Regards