Table of Contents
Some people manage their money effectively and some spend more than they should. The survey indicates that about 70 percent of newbie earners have the shaky financial knowledge and they spend more or equal to what they earn. This habit leads to a financial crisis.
If you are above 70 percent and like to move to other groups that have the financial knowledge and manages their money effectively, and don’t know how to get a grip on finances and make your money grow?
The only option is, Learn how other experts doing it, Educate yourself. That’s how, great experts like Warren Buffett, Mark Zuckerberg, and Elon Musk done to build their fortune.
The best money-making books of all time from the following authors should give you a great start to your financial freedom.
- Cary Siegel.
- David Bach.
- Vicki Robin, Joe Dominguezand Peter Adeney.
- Thomas J. Stanley.
- Ernie J. Zelinski.
- JL Collins.
- Steve Siebold.
The Money-making books are a great source of information, which we can use to learn to build our fortune like experts, who never stopped the reading. Below shared books that will teach you how to make money and make you rich.
Book 1: Why Didn’t They Teach Me This in School?
Cary Siegel completed his MBA at the University of Chicago. He began his career in brand management, then moved to sales and marketing, finally into the Business executive. He has been the lead speaker in many sales and marketing seminars.
Buy From Amazon: https://amzn.to/3gOKS6d
The best-selling book “Why didn’t they teach me this in school” by Cary Siegel is a must-read book for high school grads, colleagues, and young professionals, as it helps them to manage money effectively, once start earning.
This book is based on the realization of the author that, in high schools, colleges, and even in MBA programs, very rarely personal money management skills were taught.
- This book, “why didn‘t they teach me this in school” points out the importance of learning about personal money management for students along with courses like English, math,s, and science in school.
- The money-making book structured into eight important lessons covering 99 principles, that will help to enhance the knowledge of any individual to manage money like financial experts.
Unlike other personal finance and money management books, the content in this book is easily and quickly digestible to the readers, This book focuses more on the qualitative than the quantitative side of personal finance and money management.
The principles in this money-making book, why did t they teach me this in school are practical principles the author learned through his financial life. Many of the principles in this book are easily memorable and encourage the reader to learn more about money management skills to make more money.
Book 2: The Automatic Millionaire, Expanded and Updated: A powerful one-step plan to live and finish rich.
David Bach is the author of about ten, New York Times bestsellers book. David Bach has appeared many times on NBC’s show by sharing his strategies for living and finishing rich. His Finish Rich is one of the top financial seminars in North America. Bach lives with his family in New York.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3gKMEqd
The best-selling money-making book “The Automatic Millionaire”, expanded and updated, by David Bach is the answer to the following questions of millions around the world.
- What is the secret to becoming a millionaire?
- What’s the secret to becoming rich?
- What’s the one thing I need to do to become rich?
This powerful David bach the automatic millionaire book has the potential concepts to secure your financial future. Do it once and the rest is automatic!
The Automatic Millionaire starts with the story of an average American couple whose joint income never exceeds $55K in a year, even with this low income they manage to own two homes, put two kids through college, debt-free life and moreover retire at age of 55 with more than $1 million in the savings account.
Through this story, you’ll learn the fact that you cannot get rich with a budget! To manage your money effectively for a debt-free life, you have to plan to pay yourself first, which is totally automatic, that will automatically secure your future days and pay for your present financial needs of life
David this money-making book, the automatic millionaire, help you to build a realistic system, based on timeless principles, with everything you need to know, including websites, phone numbers, and apps, that you can use, so you can put your financial matters Automatic in place from the comfort of your own home.
The Automatic Millionaire shares with you the updated information on Investments, taxes, technologies, and apps as well as David’s latest systems to automate your financial life and the entire process easier.
Book 3: Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to transforming your relationship with money and achieving financial independence:
Vicki Robin is a writer, speaker, and renowned innovator. In addition, she is a co-author with many bestselling Authors. Vicki Robin lives on Whidbey Island in Washington.
Joe Dominguez bone in 1938. He was a successful financial analyst on Wall Street. From 1969 onwards, he was a full-time volunteer and teacher.
Peter Adeney, known as Mr. Money Mustache. He is an influential blogger in the domain of finance. His blogs guide readers to achieve financial independence and how to live a leisure life.
Buy from Amazon:https://amzn.to/35ziNug
The bestselling book “Your Money or Your Life” helps the readers to change their relationship with money by following the nine-step program explained in this book.
This fully revised and updated edition of this money-making book, “your money or your life” ensuring its, time-tested wisdom applies to all ages of people and covers modern topics like managing revenue streams like side hustles, investing in index funds, freelancing, online tracking of your finances, and having difficult conversations about money.
Whether you’re a beginner or heading towards retirement, this book your money or your life will show you how to:
- Develop savings and get out of debt.
- Save money through mindfulness and rather than strict budgeting.
- Start your savings and begin wealth-creation.
- Save the planet while saving money.
Your money or your life by Vicki Robin is a guide that help the readers to achieve financial freedom and early retirement, by transforming your relationship with money.
Book 4: The Millionaire Next Door.
Thomas J. Stanley was a lecturer, author, and researcher in affluent. He started a company that provides assessments based on the data and research, DataPoints.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3iSbmpP
The bestselling book, The Millionaire Next Door is the answer to many people’s self-question, “Why aren’t I, as wealthy as I should be?”.
- The Millionaire next door reveals the Secrets of America’s Wealthy and shows how most people have it all wrong about how to become wealthy in America.
- The Millionaire Next Door identifies and explains the seven common traits that show up how wealthy people have accumulated wealth.
In this money-making book, you will realize and learn,
- How millionaires bargain in a used car shop.
- Pay a tiny fraction of their wealth as income tax.
- Raise children with financial knowledge.
- Real spending nature of rich people.
Through this the millionaire next door book, you will learn the facts that,
- The millionaires glamorized lifestyle shown in the media represents only a tiny minority of the rich.
- Most of the wealthy people really live in a small city where their expenditure is very less than in high-cost cities and they make money.
Wealth in America is often the result of diligent savings, hard work, and living below your status, degrees, inheritance, and even intelligence.
Book 5: How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free: Retirement wisdom that you won’t get from your financial adviser.
Ernie J. Zelinski is a speaker, an international best-selling author, and a prosperity life coach. Her life-changing books have helped millions of people to live more satisfying and happier. Ernie speaks on the topics of prosperity, book marketing, early retirement, and creativity.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3wFs6ow
How to retire happy, wild, and Free by Ernie J. Zelinski offers inspirational advice on how to enjoy life to its fullest.
- The key to satisfying retirement life involves more than having adequate financial resources; it also encompasses other aspects in life like physical and mental well-being, interesting leisure activities, creative pursuits, and solid social support.
World-class innovator and author Ernie J. Zelinski book how to retire happy, wild, and free guides you to:
- Gain courage to take early retirement;
- Invest money in proper perspective.
- Generate retirement life purpose with meaningful creative pursuits.
- Follow your dreams instead of the dream of someone else.
- Take charge of your physical, mental, and spiritual health.
- Better envision your retirement goals.
The holistic approach to the hopes, fears, and dreams that people have about retirement makes this retirement book how to retire wild happy, and free, apart from all the other money-making books.
- Ernie J. Zelinski’s book how to retire happy, wild, and free make your retirement years the best time of your life.
The retirement wisdom in this book how to retire happy wild, and free, helps readers create a satisfying, active, and happy retirement life without having a million dollars to retire
Book 6: The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and rich, free life.
JL Collins bone on January 25, 1958, Aurora, Colorado. He holds a degree in English Lit from the University of Illinois at Champaign-Urbana. Through JL Collins books he usually offers a simple map, warm words of encouragement, and the tools for financial freedom.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/35AfpiC
JL Collins financial learning book “The Simple Path to Wealth”: Your road map to financial independence and rich, free life, is one of the best books for those who want to make money but don’t want to spend their life worrying about it.
Everyone has better things to do, like, children to teach, technologies to create, businesses to run than worrying about money handling, with their precious time. Hence, if they can manage the money without spending their precious time, will be more productive.
Most of the time investments are complex, difficult to understand, and select a suitable strategy and investment plan. This the simple path to wealth by Jl collins’s book, which created and present complex financial matters easy to understand and implement, and it is more powerful than any other.
This book explains to us the following:
- What is Debt: what to do if you have and why you must avoid it.
- How to think about the mone
- A unique way to understanding money to build your wealth.
- Where traditional investing advice goes wrong and what actually works.
- What the stock market is and how it works.
- Why the stock market always goes up and people still lose money in it.
- How to invest in a raging bear or bull, market.
- Why you should be very cautious during engaging in an investment.
- What is financial independence?
- A case study on how all this can be implemented in real life.
And many more basic financial concepts.
Through this money-making book, JL Collins explained many of the boring financial concepts in funny and interesting.” He presented the complex financial matters in an easy storytelling format.
Book 7: How Rich People Think.
STEVE SIEBOLD, is an internationally mental toughness trainer. As a professional speaker, he addresses about 60 live audience stages in a year. More than a writer, Steve Siebold was a professional athlete and national athlete coach.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3gH19LD
In the book how rich people think, Steve Siebold compares the philosophies and financial habits of the middle class. The book outlines the strategies and beliefs that will help you to become a millionaire.
- The secret of becoming a milliner is not in the mechanics of money but in the way of thinking to generates it.
- This book shows how rich people think and how the rich think differently from the poor.
This short money-making book, of financial inspiration, is based on decades of personal interviews with a few of the richest people in the world, and it will challenge every belief you had about money.
Steve Siebold’s book How rich people think will unlock the money mindset of the readers and that guaranteed to accumulate wealth and make them rich.
When it comes to learning about personal finance, money-making books are the ultimate solution. These seven money-making books can help you get started on your journey into financial freedom.
Not only making more money is the key to building wealth to attain financial freedom, how to manage the earned money to generate more money is the real key. Here is the list of Best money books of all time on investing and money-making skills shared in this blog.
- Why Didn’t They Teach Me This in School by Cary Siegel?
- The Automatic Millionaire, Expanded and Updated: A powerful one-step plan to live and finish rich by David Bach.
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to transforming your relationship with money and achieving financial independence by Vicki Robin, Joe Dominguez, and Peter Adeney.
- The Millionaire Next Door by Thomas J. Stanley.
- How to Retire Happy, Wild, and Free: Retirement wisdom that you won’t get from your financial adviser by Ernie J. Zelinski.
- The Simple Path to Wealth: Your road map to financial independence and rich, free life by JL Collins.
- How Rich People Think by Steve Siebold.
If you’re a personal finance novice, here is the list of the 7 best personal finance books for beginners. In this list of best personal finance books of all time, we included the basic outline of each book, which helps you to select the suitable one.
If you would like to read the share market and investment book, please check the list of the 7 best investment training books.
For more 7 best categories of books- MyMoneybooks-Books
If you’re recommending any more financial planning or many making books, please comment below for other readers.
Thanks and Regards.