7 Best Business Motivational Books for the start-ups 2021
Best Business Motivational books always Influential entrepreneurs to explore new ideas and aggregate diverse knowledge, which need to get motivated to start and run a start-up business.
If we search on the net, we can see thousands of great new business books are coming out every year. For a start-up entrepreneur, it will be difficult to identify suitable books and read, from the big list of Motivational books for Business owners.
For an entrepreneur, it is important to read at least 1 or 2 best business motivational books to focus on the business, which in turn, help in the growth of the business. Here, in this article, we are listing the seven best business motivational books on the basis of recommendations from experts and from online reviews.
Below is the list of authors who contributed to this best seven list of business motivational books.
- Eric Ries.
- Andrew Ross Sorkin.
- John Brooks.
- Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne.
- Simon Sinek.
- Jim Collins.
- Robert H Waterman.
Here are the 7 best business motivational books that can help entrepreneurs to make a winning business plan, start the business and make it successful.
Eric Ries is well-known for his Lean Startup methodology in the business. He is a well-established entrepreneur from San Francisco. He had a popular blog called Startup Lessons Learned, which shares his thoughts and knowledge about the startup.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3cT2vR3
The best business motivational book, The Lean Startup by Eric Ries, states that most of the new businesses fail, but most of those failures are preventable.
- The Lean Startup helps to change the way most of the new companies are built and products are launched.
The Lean Startup helps the entrepreneurs to understand what customers really want and teach them to test the vision continuously, and adjusting it before it’s too late.
The Lean Startup recommends to the entrepreneurs that.
- Test the business ideas before, bet to the Banks.
- Listen to, what your customers do.
- Start with your modest offering and prove valuable by building on the aspects of the offering.
- Expect to get the idea wrong, and stay flexible to try again and again until getting it right.
The Lean Startup is a must-read book for every serious entrepreneur and every innovative manager. This book is loaded with fascinating stories and countless practical principles which will help all entrepreneurs.
The Lean Startup book will change the way everyone thinks about entrepreneurship and help to answer the tough questions about the business. This book Lean startup help to understand more quickly, what will works in business, and whatnot.
Andrew Ross Sorkin is a well-known columnist, and one of the editors of finance and business news. The World Economic Forum names Andrew as a Young Global Leader in 2007.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3j0O8Oe
The news-breaking New York Times journalist Andrew Ross Sorkin’s best business motivational book Too Big to Fail delivers the true in-the-room account of the most powerful businessmen and women at the eye of the financial storm.
- Through Sorkin’s unprecedented access to the key players, he meticulously re-creates foul-mouthed rows, frantic phone calls, and white-knuckle panic, as Wall Street fought to save itself.
This book shows the truth about how the greatest financial crisis since the Great Depression developed into a global tsunami. Different real-like examples in this book are from the inside the corner office at Lehman Brothers, secret meetings in Russia, South Korea, and the corridors of Washington.
This book is the definitive story of powerful persons in the domain of finance with success and failure, greed and ego, and ultimately, the fate of the world’s economy.
John Brooks was bone in 1920. As a financial journalist, he done many contributions to the New Yorker. He wrote many books on finance and business which are well known in the corporate world.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3gD5eAn
The best business motivational book, Business Adventures by John Brooks is an insightful and engaging look into financial and corporate life in America.
This book gives an incite about the following few corporate turn rounds and what is in common in all these.
- The disaster of $350 million Ford Motor Company.
- The incredible and fast rise of Xerox.
- Unbelievable scandals at General Electric.
These fascinating business stories need to understand in detail as they are relevant today and they help to make a business plan.
Stories about Wall Street are infused with adventure, drama and reveal the volatile nature of the world of finance. John Brooks’s insightful book shares the details about the astounding market crash of 1962 and the collapse of many well-known brokerage firms during that time.
Through this book, one gets the sense that, history really repeats itself and we need to plan the business accordingly if we need to succeed.
BOOK 4: Blue Ocean Strategy –How to create uncontested market space and make the competition irrelevant.
Chan Kim is a Professor at INSEAD in Strategy and International Management. He is also a European Union advisory member.
Renée Mauborgne is a professor in strategy and management and also a fellow of the World Economic Forum.
They were selected for Thinkers 50 and called “two of Europe’s brightest business thinkers. They provide a sizeable challenge to practice strategy and the way entrepreneurs think about business.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3zFWGQM
The Blue Ocean Strategy by Chan Kimone and Renée Mauborgne is one of the most influential leadership, business motivational, and strategy books.
- Through this best business motivational and strategy book, Chan Kim and Renee Mauborgne challenge everything entrepreneurs thought, they knew about the requirements for strategic success.
This book is recognized as one of the most impactful and iconic books are ever written about business strategies. BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY, the book is now updated with fresh content covering many new thoughts of the authors. The Blue Ocean Strategy is one of the best books to help to make a strategic business plan.
- The authors state that companies lasting success come not from battling competitors but from creating “blue oceans” new market spaces ripe for growth.
This book is based on the study of 150 strategic moves of different companies spanning 30 industries and more than 100 years.
The book BLUE OCEAN STRATEGY presents to the entrepreneurs the following.
- A systematic approach to making competitors irrelevant.
- Principles and Tools that any organization can use to create their own new market spaces.
This new edition includes:
- Help! My Ocean Is Turning Red, A new preface by authors.
- The Current update of the cases and examples presented in the book.
- Authors addressed to the readers questions over the past 10 years.
This book guides entrepreneurs to creating an uncontested market space and the new path to winning the future by making the competition irrelevant.
Simon Sinek, who believes in a brighter future for the entire humanity. He teaches organizations in inspiring the people and has presented his ideas to all sorts of leaders around the world.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3gHZVzq
The best business motivational book, Start With Why by Simon Sinek gives the answer to the question of most of the entrepreneur have,
- Why are some organizations become more successful and pioneering than others?
- Why are some people able to repeat their business success again and again?
The answer is, In business, it doesn’t matter what you do, but it matters why you do it.
Most successful leaders like Steve Jobs, Martin Luther King, and the Wright brothers have one thing in common: They all STARTED WITH WHY.
This book is for any entrepreneur who wants to get inspired and inspire others.
This is one of the most powerful, impactful, and useful books for anyone who wants to get success in business. Each story in this book will force you to see things from a different perspective, which help you to get motivated in business.
Jerry I. Porras is a Professor Emeritus at the Stanford University Graduate School of Business in Organizational Behavior and Change .conducts his research and consults with executives from different corporate and also he is continuing his teaching.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3cTAhpr
The best influential business motivational book Built to Last by Jim Collins outlines what leads to enduring great companies on the basis of his six-year research and exploration.
The two primary objectives, the author followed for the book are:
- Identify common underlying characteristics of highly visionary companies.
- Effectively communicate the findings so that they can influence management.
The visionary company can be defined on the basis of the below criteria:
- The company that made an imprint on the world.
- The company is a premier institution in its domain.
- The company is widely admired by knowledgeable business people.
- The company had multiple generations of CEOs.
- The company who had multiple product/service.
- The company was founded before 1950.
The author identified visionary companies based on the results of a survey of 1,000 CEOs. The author pointed out the fact that there is a vision, behind the success of all these companies.
Robert H Waterman is a speaker, author, and internationally known business executive. After his service with management consultancy firm McKinsey and Co for 21 years, he now directs The Waterman Group his own company.
Buy from Amazon: https://amzn.to/3iVfCoK
The best Business motivational book of all time In Search of Excellence by Robert H Waterman has long been a must-have book for the business school, boardroom, and bedside table of entrepreneurs.
- On the Base of his study on 43 established American companies from different sectors, the author describes 8 basic management principles.
The principles explained in this book, helped many organizations for their succeed.
Through this book, the author introduces these vital principles in a practical and accessible way for today’s management reader. In Search of Excellence is considered as one of those rare books on management, which help companies to grow.
The book In Search Of Excellence distills the science of management which used by many leading companies with records of continuing innovation and long-term profitability.
These best business motivational books narrate the successes and failures lessons of start-ups and corporate, which will help to set the road map for entrepreneurs for their business.
These are the seven best books that are stand out from the list of thousands of business motivational books and listed in New York Times best-sellers. In addition, these books have been recommended over and over by many successful business professionals.
Below is a quick list of the 7 best business motivational books for your immediate reference.
- The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- Too Big to Fail by Andrew Ross Sorkin
- Business Adventures by John Brooks.
- Blue Ocean Strategy by Chan Kim and Renée Mauborgne.
- Start With Why by Simon Sinek.
- Built to Last by Jim Collins.
- In Search of Excellence by Robert H Waterman.
If you would like to develop your professional skills, we recommend you to read the 7 best professional skill books.
For other best 7 books, please check in to the book page in MyMoneyBooks.
If you have any new recommendations, which need to consider in the best 7 lists, please command below for the reference of other readers.
Thanks and Regards.